AQUA-TANKs are manufactured from high quality, BPA free, non-toxic 500D UV resistant heavy-duty PVC.
The easy to assemble AQUA-TANK, collects beneficial rainwater from your roof gutters to use for watering your plants or it is equally suitable indoors.
Grow healthy, happy plants, reduce your water bills and play your part in helping the environment. And in the off season, your AQUA-TANK can be folded up and neatly stored away and brought out again when your garden needs it the most, in the warmer months.
AQUA-TANK is very popular with the hydroponic and horticulture industries as reservoirs and nutrient tanks due to their high quality and reliability. Fits where other tanks or reservoirs can’t and can be packed away in seconds!
1000L AQUA-TANK Features:
- 100% Australian owned & built for Australian conditions.
- BPA Free
- Easy to assemble, no tools required.
- Folds down for compact storage, fits where other tanks can’t.
- Easy to store when not in use.
- Overflow valve.
- Tap connects to standard hose.
- Access hole and filter in lid.
- Non-toxic UV-resistant 500D PVC material.
- Reinforced stitching.
- High quality fittings and materials ensure longevity.
- Feed chart pocket.
- Food grade liner for long term drinking water storage *
Size when full: Diameter: 120cm / Height: 90cm
Box Size and Weight: 90cm x 21cm x 17cm / 6.9kg
* Liner for long term drinking water storage is available upon request at additional cost. (FSSC) 2200 certified.